Saturday, September 23, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 68




Sometime back, when we had kittens, we gave them up for adoption as they were too much for us to handle. One was adopted by my friend and I get great progress reports about how she is doing. Since she's a ginger feline and my friend is a Harry Potter fan, she's named Ginny after Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter's latest love interest who has ginger hair.


She's the exact replica of my Miss G but slightly fluffier as she eats a lot especially rice and fish which are her favourites. Lots of loving for this cat as she gets pampered by her owners.

Updated: This weekend's cat blogging is hosted by Chefsarahjane who is celebrating her birthday (Happy Birthday from all of us!).

5 comments:

Khairudin Yaacob said...

bonnie told me it's http://chefsarahjane.blogspot.com/ that holding the weekly roundup

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Ginny, you are so cute beautiful! I like the picture of you peeking over the rail. Don't people just make furniture too big because all day long you have to peek over things? I love WCB, and I really love your picture. Ginny, you and I could be sisters. I hope you have a good life Ginny. I do!

Ramona said...

I adore ginger cats, and she has the perfect name!
Her little pink nose is cute as a button!

boo_licious said...

kudin - thxs so much!

kitikata san - yeah, Ginny and you can be sisters. She would love that since she's an only child.

sher - I know, that is such a great pix.

kross eyed kitty - I can never resist their pink noses as it's adorable.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

She looks really beautiful! I adore ginger tigers. It seems that she is well taken care of. My cats would never eat fish, let alone rice...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...