Saturday, January 27, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 86




This weekend, it's time to come out with the bare truth about my kitty aka Fluff Puff. Although we always think of her as the baby of the family, I found out the ugly truth recently behind that innocent furry face. We have been getting a spate of birds being killed and left around the house. Now, since I couldn't pinpoint which cat it was, I always assumed it was Fluff Puff's mother since I know she hunts mice once in a while. However to my horror, I discovered that the "birdy killer" was none other than my Fluff Puff when I caught her in the act. Ever since then, the birds are all wary of her. I guess they're also to blame as sometimes they steal her dry food which I lay out for her hence Fluff Puff thinks it's fair justice.

For more kitty stories, check out Bustopher and Harmon at Kate in the Kitchen who's hosting WCB this weekend. I also heard there's a big party there complete with treats and you need to dress up a bit to attend.

Tagged with:
+

6 comments:

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Oh, a wonderful pic of fluff puff (what a sweet name for a kitty by the way).
Othello (my little babycatboy) is a bird hunter too :)

Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous photo! The colors are so intense, and of course you've captured that "hunter moment" in her eyes and her body just wonderfully.

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet picture of your Fluff Puff! I guess that even the cutest cat has killer instincts ;-P...

boo_licious said...

astrid - it's their instinct but I must admit I didn't think she would have picked it so fast from her mother. Have a good weekend too.

lisa - yeah, I caught her the other day practising stalking on her brother. They love to chase each other around then forgive each other by giving tongue baths.

rosa - yeah, it's their instinct I guess. Glad to hear you're hosting WCB next week, will definitely be around for that to see what Fridolin is up to. Pssst, he kinda looks like a king on his throne next to the warm heater.

Kitikata-san said...

What a great picture of your cat doing what cats do! Your kitty looks like the queen of the jungle! Good Girl!

Anonymous said...

We agree that she does look like a queen of the jungle. Beautiful photo!

China Cat & Willow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...